Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 9: Someone you love






I love him.

I love him.

I love him.

oh, and for the record, I love him.


___________________________________________

last night we went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
the movie was AWEEESOME (sang in a high pitch voice). I want to see it again. I snapped this picture while we were waiting for the previews to start. Notice how there isn't anybody behind us? Our theater is always empty like that (kind of makes me worried about how they could possibly make money).

We had a really nice evening. :)

I love date nights. I love that I still desire dating my husband.
I love that he holds my hand.
I love knowing that he is mine and I am his.
sigh....

are you gagging? did you just think to yourself "gross, get a room?"
I have that affect on people when I go into the "my husband is the greatest in the whole world" mode.
But I'm not apologizing. I'm pretty certain that my husband is awesome.

anywho.... have you seen the new Harry Potter movie yet?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment