Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I know why the caged bird sings...

So, we're trapped in the house again. We tasted freedom (it was sweet, like apple pie), and now here we are again. We had horrible winds all day, creating huge piles of snow. We didn't even attempt to shovel, and the plows never came through today. Have I mentioned that I hate winter?

So, nothing really fantastic or exciting to report on today. The hubs and I were able to do some much needed home repairs during the snow storm, and now I'm proud to say our guest bathroom is looking really great! A few more improvements (a new counter top/sink), and then it will be completed!
here are a few before and after pictures of the bathroom--

before:




after:








As you can tell, still need to fix the sink. But it's a work in progress. We'll be saving up some money to get that fixed, and will hopefully be able to replace it this spring....



that is, of course, if spring ever gets here. Until then, we'll keep watching and waiting for any sign of green grass or a flower, or a little blue bird to let us know that it's time to thaw out.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mirrors!!! :) Good job on the home improvement, tim allen!!!
    I love how Chloe is looking out the window like "Are you for SERIOUS? That's a lot of being snowed in!"
    Yeah, I went out to get the snow off the car. Two scrapes and a shrug and I went inside. If baltimore can call off plowing. I can throw in the towel on the scrapes.

    ReplyDelete