Wednesday, February 3, 2010

peeing on sticks...


am I the only person in the world who isn't either a.) pregnant or b.) the mother to a rowdy bunch of ankle biters? Seems like every where I look somebody is rubbing their giant baby bump or nursing their little bundle of joy, or telling their adorable (and sticky) three year old to "choose your words".
Have you noticed, when you want something REALLY bad, everybody else already has it? While you're waiting, semi-patiently for your new prize to come out of lay-away, everyone else is parading it around? But my "prize" isn't even in lay-away, it's in that magical store that I don't have a club card for.
I have spent so much money for items I'm just going to pee on. Each one with a big fat negative. And when I see that dreadful negative, I want to throw the EPT across the bathroom, with all of my might... as if getting peed on wasn't the worse punishment for it.

4 comments:

  1. just wanted to say hello and a short intro. I've decided to follow your blog... I'm a mid 20's gal who just got diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Disease at the start of my TTC journey. The husband and I started actively trying last October and got the diagnosis in January so I'm talking about it on my blog.. Not too interesting, just a place for me to ramble! Best of luck to you, I can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have PCOS. I was diagnosed in 2006. Thanks for following my blog! I'm going to follow yours, as well! We PCOS "cysters" have to stick together! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then you read stories of where an 11 year old gave birth. And it makes me want to drop kick a happy camper right in the middle of target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also was diagnosed with PCOS. I know it is frustrating. There are lots of people who have successful pregnacnies with PCOS. (Don't look at me and think it did now work for her. We did try Clomid but God knew what he was doing at that point in our lives. A baby at that time would have been bad for all of us. Now, it would be good.:)) I will be praying for you two because I know this whole thing can place a toll on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete