Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Erin Go Bragh!

I love spring. I love that people come out of hiding when days are warm. I adore that everybody loves to be out in the sun. My neighborhood was abuzz with all of my favorite sights/sounds; kids playing, dogs barking, people taking strolls... ahhh, the joy of warm weather. Even Chloe wanted to be outdoors longer. She ran all around the yard, pulled me down the street, jumped, circled around me, tangled me up in her leash, and tried to eat grass. Even pups love spring!

I left work today and drove home with the windows down, hair flying, singing my heart out. I was disappointed that McD's was sold out of Shamrock Shakes, but even that did not deter my good mood. Today I am happy.

1 comment:

  1. Amber's shamrock shake fiasco:
    "I'll have a SMALL shamrock shake"
    "I'm sorry we are out of shamrock shakes..."
    "GREAT!!"
    "We have other great flavors."
    "No. You don't."

    ReplyDelete