Thursday, March 18, 2010

happiness is.......


yes, folks, New Moon is out on DVD!! woo hoo... paired with my Tim Tam cookies, I'm set! Sorry honey, we'll have to postpone baby making tomorrow night, I've got to have my chocolate and my vampire! Life is good. :)

I called the hubs from the Weis Supermarket when I saw the display. I was oblivious to the other shoppers. I squealed, "GUESS WHAT WEIS HAS??!!??NewMOOOOOON!!!!!!" (I know, I didn't give him a chance to guess. I'm still partly 12 years old). He said, "I thought today was the 18th, it doesn't come out until the 20th" (I love him for enabling my obsessions). With his approval (or maybe his blessing?), I happily added the dvd to my cart, right next to the organic cherry tomatoes, buy one get one free strawberries, mushrooms, bell pepper, bananas and coffee creamer.
As I was making my way to the check-out, I heard the yummy cookies calling my name, "add me to your hips...add me to your hips....add me to your hips, please". I mean, c'mon... it said please. So, I put the Tim Tams in my cart too. Besides, doesn't the fresh fruit sort of cancel out the two layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling, and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate?
The best part of my day... not the dvd (though it is a HUGE happy part), not the cookies (even in their yummy goodness)... the best part of my day was coming home to the man I love. The man who lets me be obsessed with the Twilight series. The man who doesn't judge when I pull cookies out of the grocery bag. The man who likes to partake in baby making on a Thursday evening, while the oven preheats. I'm a lucky girl!

2 comments:

  1. You left out the part where you called your sister, who was taking out the trash, and had just met her neighbor chloe, who told you that you should totally buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day Twilight came out on dvd E busted out laughing because I was watching it at home and was grining ear to ear (when they were outside dancing and he went to her neck)... In the theater I was too busy noticing the differences from the book so I couldn't enjoy it until I watched again at home... men and our movies!

    I've never heard of timtams but they sound delish!

    ReplyDelete